pages

Friday, March 11, 2016

How to Fill In Eyebrows With Makeup



Brows are having a major moment. What was once often an afterthought is now an essential element of your makeup look. Picking the right brow products can make a major difference in just how your brows look. Check out our quick guide on how to fill in your eyebrows with makeup and figure out what products to use to bring out their best.
 
 

Learning how to fill in your eyebrows a little, or a lot, makes a huge difference. Not only do they frame a beautiful eye look but they can soften or harden your facial features and make you look younger or older. Whether you were blessed with Caroline Delevingne's epic brows or slightly more sparse ones, there is a brow product out there for you. Just find the statement that sounds most like you below and you'll have your brow weapon of choice!
"I'd love to define my brows but my skin is so oily, everything slides right off."
1. Stila Stay-All-Day Waterproof Brow Color
Despite looking like a felt tip pen, this makeup doesn't result in scary looking, tattooed-on brows. And it really does last all day!
"I am obsessed with eyebrows and a strong brow is my go-to look."
2. Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade
This is like a powder, pencil and gel all rolled into one. I am crazy about this product, and if you love a strong brow like I do, you'll be obsessed too. You only have to use a teeny tiny bit but it makes a big impact. A synthetic angled brush is all you need to apply the pomade and because you use so little, it will last forever!
"I like a precisely defined brow but I have some patchy areas."
3. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz
This is the best brow pencil there is. It's slim, retractable design is so easy to work with, and the color range is excellent. Work in short strokes for the most natural looking definition and make sure to use a light hand.
"I like the idea of more color and definition but I'm afraid my brows will look drawn on."
4. Anastasia Brow Powder Duo
Powder is buildable so you can define gradually without getting too out of control. You'll want to apply in short strokes using an angled brush. Mix the two shades or apply a lighter color where you need less filling in, darker where the brow is more sparse.
"I rock the natural look but want my brows to look pulled together and just slightly defined."
5. Benefit Gimme Brow
This fiber gel is the fastest and most foolproof way to add subtle color and set your brows. I use this when I have zero time but still want to fill in my brows a little. Natural girls will love how soft the effect is.
Once you get your brows filled-in the way you want them, you may consider upping your brow game with a few setting extras like clear brow gel and brow setting wax and a highlighter to really set off your work! You're now well on your way to having bangin' brows! And check out this guide on how to shape your brows, for more face-framing perfection!


No comments:

Post a Comment