pages

Sunday, February 1, 2015

How To Choose Your Eyebrow Shape Correctly



How To Choose Your Eyebrow Shape Correctly
Choose the right eyebrow shape based on your face shape and features. How to do that? well, not everyone knows beauty tricks like professionals do, that’s why I have put together some of the best beauty tips professionals have given about eyebrows and how to shape them. I have an oval face myself, therefore I followed the first picture above and let me tell you, it has changed the way my whole face looks like (for better). Having well shaped eyebrows that match with your face shape is essential, especially after seeing so many women with the wrong shape of eyebrows simply because they don’t do some research about this.
cf65d814-6698-4da5-a35c-30974a7ad940



No comments:

Post a Comment