pages

Friday, September 25, 2015

OMG ! How to Spot a Fake Naked 3 Palette



I recently bought a Naked 3 Palette, thinking I was buying the real deal, just to find out I spent my money buying a fake low copy one! I am sharing these pictures so you won’t do the same mistake as I did because Naked 3 doesn’t come cheap and I am sure none of you want to fall for these ‘scams’. 




If you are buying online, have a close look at the picture and read as much info about the product, if you are buying locally then it will be easier for you to spot the real deal from the fake one.






As you can clearly see, the colours of the fake palette just doesn’t match. I got that blue eyeshadow in there too and was thinking it just doesn’t go in there! The real palette colours are rose/earthy ones with a creamy texture


No comments:

Post a Comment