pages

Friday, May 27, 2016

Amazing Easy Trick For Precise Liner



The eyeliner is one of the first makeup design that a girl learns to apply. But yet, there are many girls who find it hard to apply a proper looking black eyeliner. And I am one of these girls. Believe me, I’m not a beginner. I’m 25 and I use makeup since I was 16 years old and I still search for the best technique, which will help me apply my favorite cat-eye liner every single time. And I think I found it. Take a look at this tutorial and try it at home, if you like the technique and if you find it useful, you can use it as your new favorite technique for applying eyeliner. Just follow the steps:

The needed tool for the trick is a spoon. A tea spoon will suit you well.
  • So, place the handle of the spoon alongside the bottom lash line and place it up to the brow. Draw the flick by using the handle as a guideline.
  • Then trace the top lash line with the liner. Always use liquid liner when you are applying it with some kind of guideline, because the pointy tip of the brush will help you work more precisely.
  • Then use the spoon to draw the curved, connecting line between the flick and the lash line.
  • Apply the eyeliner as close to the lashes as you can, this will create an effect of thicker lashes.
  • Some of you will say that the same trick can be made with a tape, but the tape has a flaw – it can ruin the foundation, while the metal spoon won’t smudge or remove any of your facial makeup while you place it around your eyes. That’s why I prefer it as a tool for my eyeliner application.
 
All done!


No comments:

Post a Comment